Postgraduate Programme in Orthodontics
The 3-year postgraduate programme in orthodontics is conducted at the Department of Odontology in collaboration with the Danish Health and Medicines Authority (Sundhedsstyrelsen).
The programme comprises theoretic/scientific and clinical courses supplemented by education at different hospital departments and a series of specialist courses. The theoretical courses are offered with the support from other dental and medical scientific fields.
The education programme is taught mainly in Danish.
Regulations and governance
- Ministerial Order for the Specialist Programme in Orthodontics (external link, in Danish)
- Ministerial Order for the Education of Odontological Specialists (external link, in Danish)
- Government Circular concerning Education of Specialists in Orthodontics and Oral Surgery (external link, in Danish)
- Association of Specialists in Orthodontics in Denmark (external link, in Danish)
- Danish Orthodontics Society (external link, in Danish)
- European Orthodontic Society (external link)
- The American Orthodontic Society (external link)