Prices and opening times
If you book an appointment online, the fee is DKK 200 for a preliminary examination and DKK 400 for emergency treatment. From 1 January 2017 the fee for patients who have not booked online will be DKK 250 for preliminary examination and DKK 450 for emergency treatment.
New payment methods
You can now pay for appointments online with Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro in addition to Dankort. There is no credit card fee.
The School of Dentistry offers many different types of treatment, from fillings to prosthetics works and bridges. The prices vary according to the treatment provided.
You will always be informed about the price before treatment is initiated. The responsible clinical instructor decides which treatment is needed. Treatment will also not be initiated before payment has been made.
The School of Dentistry is open on weekdays. Treatments are scheduled between 8:15 and 13:30. Requests for emergency treatment only by personal attendance between 8 and 9.
The School of Dentistry is closed on weekends and Holidays and on the following days in 2016/17:
- Summer vacation: Thursday 30 June to Friday 26 August 2016 (incl.)
- Fall vacation: Monday 17 October to Friday 21 October 2016 (incl.)
- Christmas: Friday 23 December 2016 to Friday 27 January 2017 (incl.)
- Easter: Monday 10 April to Monday 17 April 2017 (incl.)
- Monday 1 May 2017
- Store Bededag: Friday 12 May 2017
- Ascension (Kristi Himmelfart): Thursday 25 May and Friday 26 May 2017 (incl.)
- Summer vacation: From and including Thursday 29 June 2017