Information on CORONA/COVID
AS OF 29 OCTOBER 2020 FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED INSIDE THE PANUM BUILDING
Before arriving at the clinic
Only patients who have an appointment are admitted.
You CANNOT come to the clinic if:
- You have been tested positive for COVID-19
- You suspect to be infected with COVID-19
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms inlcude: Fever, dry cough and tiredness or less frequent headache, muscle pain, sore throat, nausea, loss of smell and taste.
Arriving at the clinic
- We don't shake hands
- Please keep on your face mask until your are in the chair
- The student will ask you and assess whether you have any symptoms of COVID-19. If you have even very light symptoms, we have to ask you to go home.
- Overcoats and bags are not allowed in the clinic. Please use the lockers in the waiting area (there is a fee of 20 DKK that will be returned after use). If no lockers are free, we will give you a plastic bag to put you coat and bag in. The plastic bag must be sealed tight and then brought into the clinic.
- You have to use hand sanitizer before entering the clinic. Hand sanitizer spray is available in the waiting area.
- Avoid to tuch any surfaces except for the dental chair.
We follow all guidelines set out by the Danish Health Authority regarding procedures for dental clinics and current guidelines regarding CORONA/COVID-19.
Guidelines for the staff
- All staff will be wearing regulation clinical wear.
- Face masks are mandatory in the clinic.
- We perform thorough hand desinfection.
- Staff will be wearing plastic apron (changed between each patient), protective glasses or vizor.
- We perform extra thorough cleaning and desinfection of all surfaces on and around the dental chair.