Information on CORONA/COVID
YOU HAVE TO WEAR A FACE MASK/SHIELD WHEN YOUR ARE INSIDE THE PANUM BUILDING
Before arriving at the clinic
Only patients who have an appointment are admitted.
You CANNOT come to the clinic if:
- You have been tested positive for COVID-19
- You suspect to be infected with COVID-19
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms include: Fever, dry cough and tiredness or less frequent headache, muscle pain, sore throat, nausea, loss of smell and taste.
Arriving at the clinic
- We don't shake hands
- Please keep on your face mask until your are in the chair
- The student will ask you and assess whether you have any symptoms of COVID-19. If you have even very light symptoms, we have to ask you to go home.
- Overcoats and bags are not allowed in the clinic. Please use the lockers in the waiting area (there is a fee of 20 DKK that will be returned after use). If no lockers are free, we will give you a plastic bag to put you coat and bag in. The plastic bag must be sealed tight and then brought into the clinic.
- You have to use hand sanitizer before entering the clinic. Hand sanitizer spray is available in the waiting area.
- Avoid touching any surfaces except for the dental chair.
We follow all guidelines set out by the Danish Health Authority regarding procedures for dental clinics and current guidelines regarding CORONA/COVID-19.
Guidelines for the staff
- All staff are dressed in regulation clinical wear.
- Face masks are mandatory in the clinic.
- We perform thorough hand disinfection.
- Staff will be wearing plastic apron (changed between each patient), protective glasses or vizor.
- We perform extra thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces on and around the dental chair.