Prices and opening times
If you book an appointment online, the fee is DKK 225 for a preliminary examination and DKK 440 for emergency treatment. The fee for patients who have not booked online will be DKK 275 for preliminary examination and DKK 490 for emergency treatment.
The School of Dentistry offers many different types of treatment, from fillings to prosthetics works and bridges. The prices vary according to the treatment provided.
You will be informed about the price before treatment is initiated. The responsible clinical instructor decides which treatment is needed. Treatment will also not be initiated before payment has been made.
The School of Dentistry is open on weekdays. Treatments are scheduled between 8:15 and 13:30. Requests for emergency treatment only by personal attendance between 8 and 9.
The School of Dentistry is closed on weekends and Holidays and on the following days in 2019/20:
- Fall vacation: Monday 14 October to Friday 18 October 2019
- Christmas: Monday 23 December 2019 until Monday 6 January 2020
- Easter: Monday 6 April-Monday 13 April 2020
- Store Bededag: Friday 8 May 2020
- Ascension (Kristi Himmelfart): Thursday 21 May and Friday 22 May 2020
- Pentecost: Monday 1 June 2020
- Grundlovsdag: Friday 5 June 2020
- Summer vacation: From and including Monday 22 June 2020. The School opens again on Monday 24 August 2020.
Opening times are limited in January and June.