Prices and opening times
If you book an appointment online, the fee is DKK 200 for a preliminary examination and DKK 400 for emergency treatment. From 1 January 2017 the fee for patients who have not booked online will be DKK 250 for preliminary examination and DKK 450 for emergency treatment.
The School of Dentistry offers many different types of treatment, from fillings to prosthetics works and bridges. The prices vary according to the treatment provided.
You will be informed about the price before treatment is initiated. The responsible clinical instructor decides which treatment is needed. Treatment will also not be initiated before payment has been made.
The School of Dentistry is open on weekdays. Treatments are scheduled between 8:15 and 13:30. Requests for emergency treatment only by personal attendance between 8 and 9.
The School of Dentistry is closed on weekends and Holidays and on the following days in 2018/19:
- Fall vacation: Monday 15 October to Friday 19 October 2018
- Christmas: Monday 24 December 2017 until Monday 7 January 2019
- Easter: Monday 15 April-Monday 22 April 2019
- Wednesday 1 May 2019
- Store Bededag: Friday 17 May 2019
- Ascension (Kristi Himmelfart): Thursday 30 May and Friday 31 May 2019
- Grundlovsdag: Wednesday 5 June 2019
- Pentecost: Monday 10 June 2019
- Summer vacation: From and including Tuesday 25 June 2019. The School opens again on Thursday 22 August 2019.
Opening times are limited in January and June. Please click here for current information.